Summer haze and lavender days!
It's a heat wave here in Wisconsin the next couple days, and I plan on sippin' a LOT of cool drinks and floating in my swimming pool. July is always a great time to enjoy nature's bounty; and in honor of our Mona Farm in Utah having just finished its celebration of my favorite herbs--Lavender--I thought I'd share a few tips again with you!
- It's great in lemonaide!
- It's so soothing to your skin after too much sun and so relaxing to inhale on a hot summer's day!
- Make a tonic of witch hazel and a few drops of Young Living's lavender; shake in a 4-oz. spray bottle and spray your neck, your chest, your back!
- Spritz your pillow cases and bed linens, and inhale nature's tonic as you fall deeply into your dreams.
- If you've got a home diffuser, it's perfect to fill your home with a fresh soothing scent as our houses are tightly closed up to keep out the humidity we're experiencing at this time of year!
- Add 4 - 5 drops to 1/2 C of Epsom salt and 1/2 cup of baking soda (without aluminum!!!) for a calming bath or before beginning an event-filled day.
Q: Do you know the difference between Lavindin and Lavender? If not, find my FB page and learn all about it!
Stay cool until next time!
Always smiling~ "Frontier Sharon" (Click for other "eScential News" posts!)
#228806 - Changing lives since 1999 one drop at a time."
(And COME VISIT ME AT THE THIENSVILLE FARMER'S MARKET THIS SUMMER ON TUESDAYS 10 A.M. UNTIL 3 P.M.!)