Spring is for Brownies or Fairies? Hmm.....
Happy Spring my friends!
I found this recipe and just had to share it. It's almost Easter, and many (including myself) will be celebrating our sacred Christian holiday. These just sounded so soothing when I read this recipe using our fabuous peppermint oil! Whatever your spiritual preference, enjoy these! We've just enjoyed the beginning of a new season, and there are brownies and fairies about helping our gardens wake up....whether or not you believe it, they're still here with us! Enjoy taking a bite out of a Brownie! And have a blessed Holy week and happy Easter!
Peppermint Brownie Bites
Yield – 24 bite-sized brownies
Preparation Time – 15 minutes
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 drops peppermint essential oil
- Set your eggs in a cup of warm (not hot) water to help them come up to room temperature. This will allow them to easily mix into the batter without solidifying the coconut oil.
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Prepare your mini muffin pan by spraying with cooking spray or use a silicone non-stick pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine butter, coconut oil, cocoa powder, sugar, and vanilla. Stir well to thoroughly combine.
- Remove eggs from the water and break into the bowl. Stir in eggs and beat about 30 seconds to get them well integrated.
- Stir in flour and mix just until combined. Add peppermint essential oil and stir.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared baking cups. Be sure if you’re using silicone that you place a baking sheet underneath it to keep it steady when you’re moving it in and out of the oven.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 8 – 11 minutes or until toothpick test shows a few moist crumbs. Do not overbake.
- Remove from pans and allow to cool before enjoying with a bowl of ice cream or by themselves!
Article printed from Recipes with Essential Oils
Love and light,
BROWSE MY WEBSITE HERE! OR log into your Virtual office WWW.YOUNGLIVING.COM here or enroll! (228806 - I'm your enroller/Sponsor!) And you're set to save 24 percent off retail and enjoy forever wholesale menus for the rest of your life! That's even better than these brownies!!!