The wheels on the bus...
-- are going round and round--
as yellow school buses across the country are getting their tune-ups. Kids are shopping for new clothing and shoes, the big box stores are filled with spiral notebooks, folders and the latest technology, and parents are just as bummed as their children that summer's easy living is coming to a close!
Yes, it’s back to school time, and that means your family needs to ramp up their wellness and keep optimal health a priority. Every parent wants to keep their kids healthy. And I'm excited to share with you some essential oils that support a healthy immune system and assist with increasing concentration, memory and alertness. Let's have some fun and explore some great options
WISE APPROACH: Protect your family, your students if you're a teacher, and yourself wherever you are, by teaching and practicing good hygiene habits!
Here are some tips to protect yourself and the ones you love with Young Living products:
- Wash your hands frequently with Thieves Foaming Hand Soap.
- Use Thieves Waterless Hand Purifier frequently. (Now available in a larger size!!!!! Yey!)
Sanitize surfaces and places to ensure protection. Desks, computers, lockers, or any other place where multiple hands touch are great ways to create an environment of wellness...mix some Thieves Cleaner in a spray bottle and clean, erase, erase away germs!
Here are a few sanitizing tips using Young Living products:
In addition to sanitizing areas, make sure to get adequate sleep, eat a healthy diet, and exercise regularly.
Build a strong immune system using Young Living products such as:
- Thieves Essential Oil Blend: Apply to the bottoms of feet before going to school.
- Super C Chewable: Take at least once daily.
- Thieves Hard Lozenges or Thieves Soft lozenges: Have your child take these to school.
- NingXia Red: Drink every day.
- Life 5: Take one capsule every day before going to bed.
- OmegaGize 3: Take one capsule daily; vitamin D boosts your wellness.
- ImmuPro or ImmuPower: Use when an added boost is necessary.
- Diffuse oils to promote a stimulating and rejuvenating environment and add to extra freshness.
As the back-to-school season begins, it is important to keep these tips for good hygiene, sanitation, and building strength and a balanced lifestyle.
One Teachers response:
"My Students Wash All Of OurTables And Counters With Thieves Cleaner At The End Of Each Day. I Had happy healthy children last year!" Stephanie Hoffmann
For many kids, going back to school can be very stressful. Some deal with anxiety each and every day. The good news is there are many essential oils that may support their emotions and give them inner strength. Here are a few that may be beneficial:
Orange* – considered a “happy” and relaxing scent by most.
Peace & Calming * – contains tangerine, orange, ylang ylang, patchouli, and blue tansy. These oils are known to create a relaxing and calming aroma.
Stress Away Roll-On* – A relaxing blend of copaiba, lime, cedarwood, vanilla, ocotea, lavender essential oils in a base of fractionated coconut oil.
Tranquil Roll-On – is a blend of lavender, cedarwood, and Roman chamomile in a base of fractionated coconut oil. These oils create a comforting and calming scent.
Valor and Valor Roll-On – is great to use when you need that extra boost of courage, confidence and self esteem. The blend is known to balance. When we are balanced, everything flows better.
Valor contains:Rosewood –Blue Tansy –Frankincense Spruce –Carrier oil: Almond oil in the 5 ml. bottle/ Fractionated coconut oil in Valor Roll-On
Valor II contains: D. Gary Young specially formulated Valor II™ essential oil blend as his recommended option and alternate to Valor. Gary handpicked this new formulation to stay true to the original constituent character of its predecessor and offer the same great experience. Valor II includes Young Living’s exclusive Northern Lights Black Spruce and Idaho Blue Spruce essential oils, along with Ylang Ylang, Frankincense, Vetiver, Cistus, Bergamot, Cassia, German Chamomile, and other oils.
Diffuse Valor II for an inspiring and calming aroma or apply topically to experience this empowering and uplifting fragrance. Valor II includes the naturally occurring constituents linalol, alpha-pinene, camphene, and limonene. Along with Valor, you’ll now have two unique and powerful options that can be used individually or together for a complementary experience!
Suggestions for using these oils:
- Put 2 or 3 drops of oil on a cotton ball or tissue and place in a little ziplock baggie or nasal inhaler. Have your child open and breathe as needed.
- Place 2 or 3 drops of oil in their hands and rub together, and then have them cup hands over their nose and inhale, 2-3 times per day or as needed.
- For the Roll-On oils, simply rub on back of neck, on carotid arteries, wrists, or feet.
If you or your child finds it difficult to concentrate there are several oils you should consider. Here are some of the oils that are effective for people who have difficulty concentrating:
Brain Power – promotes deep concentration and increases mental potential and clarity. It contains frankincense, sandalwood, melissa, cedarwood, Blue cypress, lavender, and helichrysum.
Clarity – contains 12 oils synergistically combined to promote mental focus and clarity, improving memory, concentration, and alertness.
Cedarwood – contains the highest level of sesquiterpines. When inhaled, sesquiterpines have the ability to cross the blood-brain barrier, after which they can provide more oxygen to the brain! Place Cedarwood on your thumb and the roof of your mouth to release blocks to learning!
GeneYus - Part of the Kids' Scent collection -- it's an excellent blend to diffuse for young minds while focusing and concentrating on projects. (Great for adults, college students--it's ingenius! ) Contains Sacred Frankincense, Blue Cypress, Cedarwood, Melissa, Idaho Blue Spruce, Palo Santo, Galbanum, Bergamot, Myrhh, Royal Hawaiin Sandalwood, Geraniium, Ylang Ylang, Hyssop, Spruce and ROSE!!!!! Imagine the scent of it--calming properties, grounding properties, tension and stress relieving properties--BE a GENIUS and get some GeneYus today!
Lavender – has been shown to be balancing, improve mental acuity, improve concentration, and increase alertness and can bring about a calm and relaxed disposition.
Lemon* - stimulates the mind, increasing concentration and the ability to memorize.
Peppermint – Diffuse Peppermint oil in the room while studying to improve concentration and accuracy. Inhale Peppermint oil while taking a test to improve recall.
Vetiver – This single oil is psychologically grounding, calming and stabilizing; it improves focus and concentration
Suggestions for using these oils:
Place one drop on brain stem morning & evening; Diffuse; Place 2 or 3 drops of chosen oil on a cotton ball in a baggie OR sniff from a nasal inhaler; apply to feet in the morning and before bed
* Avoid applying to areas of skin that will be exposed to sunlight or UV light within 24 hours. (Apply under clothing or on soles of feet.)
Elevate Your Gym Bag (or your purse/backpack for those after-school sporting events!!!)
Some of Young Living’s Key ingredients to take you to the next level (whether actively participating or watching from the sidelines!)
- NingXia Nitro - cognitive fitness - yes! Keep your energy up while Suzie scores a soccer goal!
- Slique Energy Bars - nummy!
- Cool Azul - newly launched at convention 2015 -- great massage treat!
- Deep Relief Roll-on - IF it's backin stock, get some!
- Peppermint Essential Oil - My go to for H20, head stress, neck stiffness--love the stuff!
- Ningxia Red Juice Packets - Great for a boost naturally without a caffeine kick!
- Citrus essential oils of Orange, Lemon, Tangerine and Lime--add to your glass/metal water bottle!
I'M HERE AT THE FRONTIER! Need help deciding which oil for what? Wanna host a class? Want me to facilitate an at-home gathering for you? Let me know!
Until next time--
Love, light and PEACE!
Frontier Sharon :) (#228806 Sponsor/Enroller since 1999)
414-305-8629 - Mobile
EASY TO BECOME A MEMBER: LOG ONTO WWW.YOUNGLIVING.COM RIGHT HERE....I'm your enroller/sponsor.